In addition to the publications found on this page, country profiles and fact sheets can be found on the SETatWork Country Profiles page of this site.
|SETatWork: Sustainable Energy Technology at Work -
Thematic Promotion of Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving Technologies in the Carbon Markets
Achieving Energy Efficiency and Savings in the Carbon Markets
Short Report (Web Quality 1716 Kb PDF)
Short Report (Print Quality 3894 Kb PDF)
Also see D6.4, D2.6 and D2.5 for further information.
- D6.4 SETatWork Strategy Report (879 Kb PDF)
- D2.6 SETatWork - Achieving Energy Efficiency (656 Kb PDF)
- D2.5 SETatWork Cooperation Report (289 Kb PDF)
- SETatWork Project Presentation
- SETatWork Fact Sheets
- SETatWork Publicity Material
- Walking the Talk - Industrial Carbon-saving Initiatives in Southern Denmark
- T@W Final Project Summary Report - Sustainable Energy Technologies and RTD practice at the ETS and CDM markets
Also see the SETatWork Good Practice Case Studies in the Good Practice section of this website.
A SETatWork Presentation developed in 2009 details how the project aimed to assist Energy-Intensive Industries and Sustainable Energy Technology (SET) Providers in meeting the challenges of climate change and making more of the opportunities offered by the carbon markets. Click on the image below to view the SETatWork Presentation in a new window.
In addition to the presentation described above, three factsheets have been developed aimed at the three main target groups of the SETatWork Project, describing what the project can offer them:
EU ETS Industries Factsheet (201 Kb PDF)
Sustainable Energy Technology Providers Factsheet (183 Kb PDF)
Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Factsheet (316 Kb PDF)
Below you can find low resolution versions of the SETatWork publicity material for download and local printing. High resolution versions are available in the Consortium area of this website or on request from email@example.com
- SETatWork FP7 4pp A5 leaflet [EN] - (235 Kb PDF - Feb 2010)
- SETatWork FP7 4pp A5 leaflet [PL] - (310 Kb PDF - Nov 2009)
- SETatWork FP7 4pp A5 leaflet [TH] - (655 Kb PDF - Nov 2009)
- SETatWork Poster A4 [EN] - (185 Kb PDF - 24 Feb 2009)
|Walking the Talk
Industrial Carbon-saving Initiatives in Southern Denmark
Download the Report (1712 Kb PDF)
See the SETatWork database for further information about this report...
|T@W: Sustainable Energy Technology at Work
Sustainable Energy Technologies and RTD practice at the ETS and CDM markets:
An inspiration for the various market actors in Europe and the world
Download the Report (2251Kb PDF)
Further information about the report...