The SETatWork Database contains information about Sustainable Energy Technology and Service Providers as well as details of organisations, projects and case studies to help you find funding, advice, background information and support for both in-house and third-party Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy projects in the Carbon Markets (EU ETS, CDM and JI).
The database links in with and supports the Assessment Tool, which has been designed to help you find the most economical option for you to answer your CO2 emission problems, leading to reduction of emissions through investing in either internal or external projects.
Further information about SETatWork activities, including Country Profiles, Training Materials and Workshops, as well as Project Broker match-making activities and events can be found in the main SETatWork website by clicking on SETatWork Home at the top of each page.
SETatWork has an emphasis on helping to improve energy efficiency in companies covered by the European Union Emission Trading Scheme (EU ETS). Similar information on action at a local or regional level can be found the ManagEnergy website at www.managenergy.net.
The SETatWork Database currently contains information about:
- Technologies: SETatWork aims to provide Sustainable Energy Technology (SET) providers with a portal for establishing new
business relations and enhancing dissemination of innovative energy solutions.
- Advisory Services: Within this section you will find find national and international consultancy and engineering companies that
provide project, financial and carbon market services to public and private
- Carbon Markets: This section of the SETatWork database provides links to the European Carbon stock exchanges, as well as brokers, energy exchanges, etc. In addition you can access further information about EU ETS, CDM, JI and find details of organisation who may be able to guide you through the development of Carbon Market projects.
- Funds & Finance: This section of the SETatWork database provides an overview of financial investment schemes that support climate activities undertaken by private and public companies within Europe.
- Industrial Sectors: This section enables you to quickly access information of relevance to a specific industry affected by the EU ETS.
- Training & Tools: As well as developing our own publications, training materials and tools, as part of SETatWork's
activities we are identifying resources
available from EU, Asian and other sustainable energy programmes and
projects. These will be added to the database during 2010.
You can access the data directly via the Main Menu options described above, or search by Country and/or Keyword for:
- Partner Requests and Project Ideas: The Partner Search facility enables you to search for Project Ideas and Partner Search Requests to find Partners for your Energy Efficiency, Carbon Market and Sustainable Energy Technology projects. From this page you can also search All Technology and Service Providers listed in this database to find further potential partners.
- Case Studies, Good Practices and other Reports: This search facility enables you to find Good Practice, Case Studies and other documents detailing projects, publications, events, websites and other information within the scope of the SETatWork Project.
The page defaults to searching for Case Studies, however you can select to search All Reports or only search for SETatWork Good Practice Case Studies.
- Projects and Programmes: This section enables you to search for European, National and Global projects and project-funding programmes related to Energy Efficiency, Carbon Markets and Sustainable Energy Technologies which may be of interest within the scope of SETatWork.
Click on Help in the menu at the top of each page for further assistance on finding information in the SETatWork database.