EVE - Ente Vasco de la Energía
Alameda de Urquijo 36
Tel: +34 94 403 56 00
Fax: +34 94 403 56 98
Alvaro PÉREZ DE LABORDA, Project Manager
To find organisations with similar interests, click on a keyword below:
T@W: Sustainable Energy Technology at Work (2006-2008)
: Advice: Financial
: Advice: Sustainable Energy
: Combined Heat and Power
: Energy Audits
: Energy Efficiency in Buildings
: Energy Efficient Technologies
: Feasibility Studies
: Geothermal Energy
: Promotion and Dissemination
: Renewable Energy Technologies
: Research and Technological Development
- Involved in Planning, co-ordination and monitoring of present and future energy activities in the
Basque State Sector.
- Owner of the Autonomous Communitys energy-related assets and holdings.
- Responsible for implementing the Basque Governments energy policy.
- Parent company of the EVE Group (Grupo EVE) made up of CADEM, S.A., GAS DE EUSKADI, S.A.,
HIDROCARBUROS DE EUSKADI, S.A. and a number of other subsidiary companies and companies in which the
group has shareholdings.
EVE offers techical assistance in the following areas:
Industry: Energy diagnoses, energy audits, complete diagnoses, monitoring of consumption,
consultancy on energy and environmental regulations, feasibility studies for cogeneration
installations and other types of investment.
- Services and residential: Energy diagnoses, energy audits, energy efficiency certificate for
buildings, feasibility studies for cogeneration installations and other types of investment.
- Transport: Vehicle diagnoses, energy studies in shipping, etc.
- Renewable energies:
- Evaluation and exploration of renewable energy sources.
- Investment promotion
- Research and development studies
- Energy Planning
- Information and Dissemination
- Publications, videos, awareness
- Simulators of energy-consuming equipment (boilers, furnaces, etc.)
- Infrastructure and distribution of natural gas
- Hydrocarbon exploration
Case Studies & Reports
Programmes and Projects
EIFN - Energy Innovative Financial Network
Publications and Other Reports
Sustainable Energy Technologies and RTD practice at the ETS and CDM markets: An inspiration for the various market actors in Europe and the world